Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chicken and biscuits

1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 c. sour cream, divided
2 c. chopped cooked chicken
1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen mixed veggies, thawed
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. Bisquick
3 Tbsp. milk

Heat oven to 375. Mix soup and 1/2 c. sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Add chicken, veggies and cheese; mix.
Place baking mix in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 c. sour cream and milk; stir until stiff dough forms.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 min. or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.

Very simple casserole, I know. I've actually never tried it before, myself. Hope it's good!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Becky, we loved the chicken and biscuits. My kids really liked it and ate it all. This is so silly, but it smelled so yummy while it was cooking- it smelled like cookies! Perfect portions!! Thanks so much!!(:(:

Steph said...

WE LOVED IT!! Madelynn (my way picky eater) wanted the 1 leftover portion for her lunch tomorrow. It was awesome. Thank you tons!

Sue said...

This is a good one for my kids too. They loved the biscuits & veggies. It was delicious. Thanks!

Jeni said...

Becky, did you get this from kraft foods magazine? I've made it 3 times already!